Marketing Strategies for Members
Visitor Marketing Opportunities for Members
The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce offers members a variety of ways to market their business. Below is a list of marketing opportunities that members can use to reach potential visitors.
2017 Convention & Visitors Bureau Packages
Additional Publication Advertising Opportunities
- *Meeting & Group Planner Guide: This publication is ideal for tour operators, group leaders, reunion planners, student travel organizers, event planners and meeting planners who are considering the Myrtle Beach area.
- Advertising Cooperatives: Stretch your ad budgets by taking advantage of negotiated discounted rates. The range of co-ops available include online promotions, email blasts, magazines and newspaper inserts.
Online Marketing Opportunities
- Social and Mobile Advertising: Our social and mobile channels reach a highly targeted audience of decision makers with a desire to travel to the Myrtle Beach area.
- *Additional Categorical Links: Separate from the business directory, these links are located on VisitMyrtleBeach.com on pages that correspond to membership categories.
- *Coupons: Coupons submitted for the Visitors Guide coupon booklet also will be included on VisitMyrtleBeach.com.
- E-Postcard: Update vacationers on upcoming specials or events through a cost-effective e-postcard.
- *Segmented Accommodations Email Blasts: Segmented email blasts offer an affordable way for those in the accommodations sector to reach highly targeted traffic.
- *GrandStrandRestaurants.com: Promote your dining establishment for free on GrandStrandRestaurants.com - Restaurant of the Restaurant of the Month, Recipe of the Month, Restaurant News, plus free radio interviews on Easy 105.9 and Easy 100.7.
- *Convention Leads: Target definite meetings along with prospects for additional meetings.
- *Motorcoach Leads: Target defined groups and prospects for further tours.
- Qualified Visitor Inquiries: Members may purchase the names and addresses of consumers who have requested vacation or relocation information from the chamber.
Additional Marketing Opportunities
*Purchased as part of Convention and Visitors Bureau package. Contact Scott Head, advertising sales manager, at (843) 916-7277 or by email with questions.