All locals, visitors and chamber members are encouraged to keep their money in our community by supporting Myrtle Beach Area Chamber businesses.
Be sure to visit Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce members for trusted merchants and everyday savings. Download coupons to local businesses at VisitMyrtleBeach.com/Coupons and at the chamber's site.
Why Shop Local
- More jobs: When businesses grow, more jobs open up. The new employees and their families then add their support and spend money in the community.
- Our shops help people: It is known that local businesses are more likely to support local charities, schools and events. Supporting local shops supports the community.
- Great products, great prices: Our businesses offer a wide range of products and services at affordable prices. Plus, think
- about this. The more you shop at a place, the more it grows, which means more products and even lower prices.
- Save businesses: Wouldn't you dislike it if all the local shops just disappeared? By shopping there you are asking them to stay and grow.
- Be distinct: Local shops tend to local needs. They know you and create distinctive shopping experiences and stock different products to cater to the community.
- Preserve the environment: Local shops often stock a high percentage of local goods. That means less gas is used to transfer goods, which also means a cleaner environment. Plus, local foods are better for you!
- Convenient for everyone: Most people can get to their local shops easily. This is especially important for the young, elderly and anyone without transportation.
- Bring more to the Grand Strand: Private and public sector services cluster around shops. The more they see economic growth, the more attracted they are to moving their business, here.