Marketing Strategies for Investors
Visitor Marketing Opportunities for Investors
The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce offers investors a variety of ways to market their business. Below is a list of marketing opportunities that investors can use to reach potential visitors.
2019 Convention & Visitors Bureau Tourism Investment Program
- Partnership Opportunities: The 2019 CVB packages provide a great way to get more for your marketing dollars while attracting visitors to your business and the Myrtle Beach area.
Additional Publication Advertising Opportunities
- *Meeting & Group Planner Guide: This publication is ideal for tour operators, group leaders, reunion planners, student travel organizers, event planners and meeting planners who are considering the Myrtle Beach area.
Online Marketing Opportunities
- *Convention Leads: Target definite meetings along with prospects for additional meetings.
- *Motorcoach Leads: Target defined groups and prospects for further tours.
- Qualified Visitor Inquiries: Members may purchase the names and addresses of consumers who have requested vacation or relocation information from the chamber.
Additional Marketing Opportunities
*Purchased as part of Convention and Visitors Bureau package. Contact Caroline Murray, Business Development coordinator, at 843-916-7234 or by email.