Marketing Strategies for Investors
Local Marketing Opportunities for Investors
The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce offers investors a variety of ways to market their business. Below is a list of marketing opportunities that investors can use to reach local residents and other chamber investors.
- Brochure & Business Card Racks: Gain valuable access to new customers by marketing your services through business card and brochure racks in our Oak Street welcome center and airport visitor's center. It's a free benefit of membership.
- Monthly Calendar of Events & Theater Schedule: A monthly calendar of events is available at each of the welcome centers. Events can be submitted online at GrandStrandEvents.com. During season, theater schedules are included on the calendar of events.
- Grand Strander: MBACC's investor newsletter - hard copy and electronic.
- Member-to-Member Discounts: This program encourages stakeholders to buy from other stakeholders to save money, increase visibility and promote new business for their companies.
- Membership List: Reach more than 2,700 area businesses and organizations with the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce membership mailing list.
Web & Email Advertising
- Enhanced Business Directory Links: Each investor of the chamber is entitled to five free listings in the Business Directory. For a small fee, the chamber will make the link stand out by putting it in a color box and bolding the text.
- Coupons: Drive more customers to your business through online coupons. Use this free advertising opportunity to grow your business by increasing traffic and sales.
- MyrtleBeachAreaChamber.com: Get prime visibility and extra consumer awareness with banner advertising on the MBACC website.
- Member-to-Member Email: An affordable way for stakeholders to advertise their special offers, share fundraising activities or provide other information to MBACC investors.
- Grand Strander Express: Sponsor the chamber's weekly e-newsletter and promote your business with a banner header.
Special Stakeholder Events Sponsorships
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Increase your visibility with other businesses and leaders in the area.
- Annual Membership Meeting: The Annual Meeting applauds the winners of the MBACC business awards as well as recognizes the chamber's accomplishments over the last year. These awards celebrate the Grand Strand's most successful businesses and individuals.
- Member-to-Member Expo: MBACC's annual Member-to-Member Business Expo is known for its cost-efficient way to promote your products/services to hundreds of other business professionals with tabletop displays.
- Grand Strand Legislative Luncheon: The luncheon is a great opportunity for stakeholders to meet their local and state representatives and learn about the chamber's legislative agenda. Members of the Horry-Georgetown Legislative Delegation participate in Q&A.
Chamber/Community Events Sponsorships
- Behind the Scenes: This networking event combines making contacts while learning about unique businesses along the Grand Strand. Hosted by different Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce businesses at their locations, stakeholders get a Behind the Scenes look at their fellow stakeholder businesses all while enjoying small group networking.
- Business Before, During or After Hours: Business Before, During or After Hours is one of Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce's most effective networking tools. All stakeholder businesses and their employees are invited to this free monthly gathering. It's a great opportunity to interact with others while enjoying complimentary refreshments. Plus it's an inexpensive way to advertise your business.
- Canadian-American Days: Each year, the Myrtle Beach area rolls out the red carpet for Canadian and American visitors during the Canadian-American Days. The event includes a line up of fun activities, giveaways and concerts taking place throughout the Grand Strand.
- Christmas Towne: Free Santa photos, holiday music, amusement rides and much more!
*Purchased as part of Convention and Visitors Bureau package. Contact Caroline Murray, Business Development coordinator, at 843-916-7234 or by email.