Take measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. A face mask is required by several municipalities throughout the Grand Strand. MBACC has compiled a list of resources for businesses to plan for and respond to the virus. Read More
The chamber’s travel program is heading to Scotland Oct. 20-27, 2020. Book by April 30, 2020, and save $200 per person $3,149 (regularly $3,349). Plus, attend the March 19 information travel presentation and save an extra $100.
• Roundtrip scheduled airfare from Myrtle Beach
• Roundtrip transfers between airports and hotel while overseas
• 6 nights hotel accommodation
• 2 nights Edinburgh
• 2 night Inverness
• 2 nights Glasgow
• 8 meals: breakfast daily, 1 lunch and dinner
• Tours of: Edinburgh Castle, Rosslyn Chapel, Edinburgh and Glasgow City Tours
• Time to visit: Dunfermline Abbey, Stirling Castle, St. Andrews Castle & Cathedral, Urquhart Castle, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Glasgow Cathedral
• Discovery Program Guide
Thinking about taking the trip to Scotland? Chris Brough, with the travel agency Chamber Discoveries, will give a tour of the trip at Myrtle Beach Area Chamber on March 19 from 8:30-9:30 a.m. He will go over the complete itinerary and answer all your questions. Plus, you’ll receive an additional $100 off the trip for attending the informational meeting.
Sponsorship provides our investors the opportunity for recognition and publicity. For some events, sponsorship will also include tickets to the event, the opportunity to speak to attendees or to distribute promotional items. Check out the Investment and Sponsorship Program and stretch your marketing budget.