Open for Business
This is only a partial list of open businesses in the Grand Strand. Check out our Facebook page for more open businesses and call your local favorite business to see if they are open! Be sure to visit our Myrtle Beach Dining Guide for delicious to-go meals!
April 3, 2020
To slow the spread of COVID-19 local and state leaders have passed emergency ordinances that impact Grand Strand residents and visitors. All amusements designed to attract and accommodate visitors, are hereby ordered to close effective Friday, March 27, 2020, including but not limited to:
- Movie and live-performance theaters.
- Golf courses in the City of Myrtle Beach limits (although locals’ play is allowed)
- Mini-golf courses.
- Moped, and golf cart rental operations.
- Amusement parks and arcades.
In addition, on March 31, 2020, Gov. Henry McMaster issued executive order 2020-17 closing all non-essential businesses in South Carolina that include close contact between individuals. Closures are effective at 5 p.m. on April 1, 2020.
- Brookgreen Gardens - The gardens remain open but all interior buildings are closed and all public program postponed. Ticket prices will temporarily change to $10 for adults and $5 for children. Normal operating hours of 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. brookgreen.org
- All CCNB locations with drive-thru teller service will be operating in drive-thru-only-mode with normal business hours.
- Conway National Bank is offering drive-thru service only starting 3/25/2020
- All South State Bank locations with drive-thru teller service will be operating in drive-thru mode only with normal business hours.
- All Synovus locations with drive-thru teller service will be operating in drive-thru mode only with normal business hours.
- United Community Bank is shifting to a drive-thru service model with appointment-only lobby service.
March 31, 2020, Gov. Henry McMaster issued executive order 2020-17 closing all non-essential businesses in South Carolina that include close contact between individuals. Closures are effective on April 1, 2020.
- Apricot Boutique Lane will continue to sell to customers online at @apricotlanemyrtlebeach with free local delivery and free shipping. Their Coastal Grand Mall shop is closed, however, they will open the store if someone is interested. Email owner Melissa Rothenberger firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to visit the store.
- Conway Glass will continue to provide glass services and products to our customers. However, our building at 708 12th Ave. is temporarily closed to the public. Please place your orders by phone or email. Place your order by phone: Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Call 843-248-3558; Place your order by email: Fill out the form here - 24/7
- EventWorks, 1346 Enterprise Ave., Myrtle Beach, 843-492-7011, open if anyone needs tents. eventworksrentals.com
- Manifest Design, 3065 Howard Ave., Market Common, Myrtle Beach, 910-352-2326, manifestdesigninteriors.com
- OfficeMax – all locations open.
- Painting with a Twist is offering Twist at Home Kits and Twist at Home Kits with Live Instruction via FB Live events. paintingwithatwist.com/studio/myrtle-beach/calendar. Their 850 Jason Blvd. location is closed.
- Skutchi Designs will continue to provide space planning services and products to our customers. However, our location at 171 Gardner Lacy Rd is temporarily closed to the public as we try to limit personal contact and potential exposure to COVID-19. Contact us today to discuss how we can help your facility during this time. Please email our sales team at email@example.com or call 888-993-3757 during our regular business hours of 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- RTA continues to operate but has closed their indoor waiting areas. Coast RTA has reduced midday services on routes 7, 15 North and 15 South. Beginning Thursday, April 2, until further notice, Coast RTA’s will no longer require fares and we ask passengers to enter and exit through the rear door of buses when available. We will also be limiting seating at the front of the buses to ensure social distancing between passengers and operators. For all the latest route information, visit their website.
RETAIL ADJUSTED HOURS
Some stores and retail establishments have adjusted hours to allow staff to restock and do additional cleaning.