Wearing a mask is recommended at some locations throughout the Grand Strand. Find COVID-19 information and resources.
There’s no better time brush up on internet safety practices than Cyber Security Awarness Month to make sure you and your business are safe online.
The S.C. Dept. of Consumer Affairs (SCDCA) shared a two page guide covering cybersecurity basics to help make sure you protect your information and devices.
Free webinars with the SCDCA
• October 12 at 10:30 a.m. – Cybersecurity for Small Businesses
• October 13 at 10:30 a.m. – Financial Identity Theft and ID Theft Protection Act for Consumers
• October 19 at 10 a.m. – Security Breaches and Information Security for the Insurance Industry
• October 26 at 10:30 a.m. – Bank and Payment App Security
• October 27 at 10:30 a.m. – South Carolina Scam Update
How to Prevent and Detect Cryptojacking
Why Health Care Businesses Must Fortify Against Ransomware
Three Top Phishing Scams and How to Catch Them
Reduce the Specter of Insider Threats
Cyber Insurance Trends: 5 Things to Know
Sponsorship provides our investors the opportunity for recognition and publicity. For some events, sponsorship will also include tickets to the event, the opportunity to speak to attendees or to distribute promotional items. Check out the Investment and Sponsorship Program and stretch your marketing budget.